Head Lice, Symptoms and Pictures.
Head lice facts
- Head lice are parasites that are found on human heads. The word lice is plural for louse.
- Head lice are spread by personal contact or the sharing of combs, brushes, caps, and other clothing.
- Head lice are a common problem with preschool and schoolchildren.
- Head lice cause a tickling feeling of something moving in the hair, itching, and sores on the head.
- The affected individual, family members also infected, and the home all should be treated.
- Remember: one head louse + one head louse = two head lice = the beginning of a head-lice infection.
We created a safe non toxic, non pesticide, non toxic formula. We have had endless success stories and tons of happy parents and children as results.
Please let us know how much you need in advance. You will love it we are sure.
514 484 1798