mold-on-wallsmold_in_home-20

 

 

Health effects from exposure to toxic molds may cause symptoms including headache, sore throat, cough, congestion, sinusitis, eye irritation, skin rash, …

If you have plenty of spaces around the home we have excellent mold eliminating sprays.

 

by Dr. Edward Group DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM Published on , Last Updated on

Mold SporesNo matter who you are, or where you live, Everyone needs to reduce the amount of mold and mildew in the air they are breathing in. If you smell a musty odor in your home or workplace, there is a good chance that it is probably mold or mildew.

If you actually see mold in your home or office, then you know you have a problem. The bad news is, most of the toxic mold floating around in our air is actually invisible to the naked eye, but still may be seriously affecting your health.

Ancient oriental medicine tells us that clean, fresh air, is one of the most important components of not only physical, but also mental health. Simply put, without clean air, the body cannot function properly. When the body is not functioning properly, the mind cannot function with ease and clarity.

The word disease literally means, “dis-ease,” or being in a place where the body is not at ease. Without oxygen, we cannot live. With unclean air, we may be able to sustain ourselves, but we will not be at ease, or free of disease.

This is one of the reasons why, the presence of mold and mildew in our indoor air has been clinically associated with more than just allergic reactions. Some studies show a link between airborne mold spores and depression, and even death! [1]

Many similar studies have shown that the average human being breathes in an incredibly high amount of toxins from environmental air. In fact, with each breath, we take in more toxic substances and less of the vital oxygen that we need, than ever before.

 

FLOODING: we have treatment for flooded basements and homes or commercial businesses, schools and hospitals.

Have your renovation company remove 12′-16″ above the water line minimum. Allow at least two to three weeks of drying time. The surfaces can be slight humid, its will hell with the penetration of the products, but not wet.

Placing running fans day and night is absolutely necessary. Rental businesses have strong and commercial fans and dehumidifiers for rent.

 

Hospitals, Schools and other public building:

We have developed too types of sprays for mold.

  1. One spray, you can spray on the mold surface with no breathing problems, we always recommend a mask. Google to see which mask are recommend mask or required. This formula can also can be placed in a fogging machine for a deep penetration of a room where the mold problem is everywhere. The amount needed will depend on the size of the room. In severe cases of mold, even if you can see it. You will need larger amounts and may have to do it a few times before getting acceptable results.
  2. There is a second spray. This spray will destroy any mold on contact immediately but cannot be placed in any other than a spray bottle or small sprayer and absolutely requires good fresh air ventilation. This spray product contains Peroxide. Again, do not use it in anything but a spray bottle with lots of fresh air supply. This product is only recommended for small areas. ***Misuse of this product and any of our products is the complete and sole responsibility of the user and not our company.

 

514 484 1798

www.angelikorganik.com

angelikorganik1@gmail.com